Saturday, October 1, 2011

About Why is it that I hate every job I get

Why is it that I hate every job I get?!?
Okay, so I am sitting here at work thinking about how much I hate my job. But guess what, I hated my last job as well. I am only 20 years old. How awful is it that I hate my jobs! I mean, I am by no means ignorant, or lazy. When I have work to do I always get it done, it just seems like every damn job I get either my boss is a complete A**hole who promises they are going to send me to school, and never comes through, or I don't get enough out of what I am diong. I really, really have worked since I was 14 years old... since my parents divorced. Maybe it's just that I hate working because it is something that I had to do under certain circumstances and now my mind is an adult and wants other things? I don't know... anybody know of any good jobs? I am in Bakersfield, CA. I can type 74NWPM. I love computers... know lots of programs.... someone help! E-mail: Jessica_nicole@sbcglobal.net Thank you!
Careers & Employment - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if you have time to play on the computer at work then its a good job
2 :
Well, if you're only 20 and haven't graduated from college yet, your options are limited. If you have good people skills and don't mind studying for and taking license exams, you can try your hand at something like real estate or financial services and practically be your own boss. I know people who don't even have a Bachelor's Degree that are pretty accomplished in the abovementioned fields. And they make really good money, too.
3 :
go on to a voluntary website and get a job in Africa for six months to a year for fill your life get your food and board covered by charity and the world is your oyster dude...................... don't be afraid bite the bullet and go for it before you meet a boyfriend/girlfriend one life good luck
4 :
your lazy
5 :
The Army is looking for people like you. Give them a shot......
6 :
In this life, you basically get what you think about. If you hate your job, the universe will just give you more to hate. If you want to have a job you love, then read The Secret by Rhonda Byrn. Focus on what you want and that is what you will get. Sadly, if you keep your focus on what you don't want that is what you will get, too.
7 :
Basically, you hate your job because it gets in the way of life :0) Seriously, you have to find something that you are passionate about and make a career of it. It's true what the say - if you do something you love the money will follow. Don't do something just for the money - do it for the love of the game. You are going to spend 8 hours a day for the next fifty years "going to work" so you better make it something you enjoy doing.
Read more other entries :      
About how old do you have to be to start working i...