Monday, October 1, 2012

About Is it possible for me to make it in time for my bus

Is it possible for me to make it in time for my bus?
I recently purchased a train ticket that will take to Bakersfield and from there I'm supposed to get off and go onto a bus to finally reach my destination. But I've never been on a train before so I don't know how it all works. I have 9 minutes to get off the train and find the right bus. 1. Would that be enough time for me to get my luggage and get my ticket and load the bus? 2. Is getting my luggage checked out like at the airport where we have to wait a while to finally get our suitcase again?
Other - Cars & Transportation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Getting from the train to the bus and collecting your bags along the way in just 9 minutes sounds a wee bit tight to me, however buses usually run on a regular, repeating cycle with a bus for each route coming by the station once every 15 to 30 minutes, it should be possible to ride a later bus to get to your destination, but if you are trying to be to be at an appointment on time I would strongly suggest that you take the next earlier train.
Read more other entries :      
About Bakersfield california question homes/jobs