Saturday, May 15, 2010

About how would you rank these 6 cities in california

How would you rank these 6 cities in california ? given the chane to work in any of them?
Bakersfield Coalinga Cypress Sacramento County Santa Maria Ventura my ranking goes like this: 1. Sacramento 2. Cypress 3. Ventura 4.Santa Maria 5.Baker's field 6. Coalinga Any comment or info about any of these cities Peedle you didn't understand the question.
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
1. Ventura (this is my first choice because I enjoyed vacationing there and the people I met who live there said they were glad to live there) 2. Santa Maria 3. Cypress 4. Sacramento 5. Coalinga 6. Bakersfield (I have a cousin that lived in Bakersfield and he didn't like it there)
2 :
My rankings: Sacramento Cypress Santa Maria Ventura Coalinga Bakersfield Wouldn't even consider the last 2!!
3 :
If your asking about the ability to find a job, I would rank ALL of them very poor. The unemployment rate in California is almost the highest in the country. Jobs are nearly non existent. You will have EXTREME difficulty finding work here.
Read more other entries :      
About Will I save money doing the prep work for ne...