Sunday, August 15, 2010

About need well paying job, still in high school, part-time,19yrs old

Need well paying job, still in high school, part-time,19yrs old?
I need a job desperately. Are there any places that give around $10.00 an hr.? Restaurants, fast-food, clothing stores anything where I don't have to work alone. I live in Bakersfield, California. Can you give me good websites and what catergory are restaurants, fast-food, clothing stores and all those places are in? I can't find the catergory where these are located on the job sites.
Food Service - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could work in admission in the er at a hospital... my cousin is 18 she's doing that and making $10.50 an hour and its really easy work,,, just filling out papers.
2 :
i know that in and out pays ten dollars an hour. im not sure if that helps but there you go.
Read more other entries :