Friday, October 1, 2010

About Know of any jobs in bakersfield

Know of any jobs in bakersfield?
hey people. I'm nineteen years young and i really am a hard worker. Right now my schedule is fully open. I am able to work weekends, and holidays, even over time. However, no one will hire me!!! i had three interviews. One of them said they would keep my resume, but were full right now. and the other two said they'd call if i got the job and they never did. what the heck??? What's wrong with me. I don't want to be consided, but i'm not ugly. they even complemented me on my lookks. What am i doing wrong? anyone know of any jobs in bakersfield right now. or what i'm doing wrong? i even took in resume's with each application. dressed my best for the interviews, but no jobs I really want to work. I love to work, but no job. please help... thanks -nessa-
Marketing & Sales - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think it has to do with the economy being really bad now.
Read more other entries :