Wednesday, December 15, 2010

About where in Bakersfield, CA can I get a job

Where in Bakersfield, CA can I get a job?
I've never had a job before, so please be patient with me. I'm fifteen. I have piercings. (That aren't coming out.) I'm on independent studies so I can work any hours. I'm really nice and a great learner. I just really need to help out my family with money and I would like to start working. Can anyone give me some help? I wanted to try Target or Rite Aid, but I'm young and I don't know. Anything will help.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First off, most places of employment require you to be 16. Second, you're going to have to take the piercings out, period. If you're not willing to take them out, kiss the idea of getting a job goodbye.
Read more other entries :     
About should I relocate for my job